Friday, April 4, 2008

Game Day

If you are anything like me, you love to play games on your PC. I think I spend more time playing games than just about anything. I have visited many different game communities and have found most of them are about the same. But there are a couple that kinda stand out.

My absolute favorite is Bigfish Games. You can find them at www.bigfishgames.com
What I like about them is that they introduce a new game everyday. They have all different kinds of games also. Their prices are very reasonable. You can buy games for as little as $6.99 They also have a game community where you can play games online. You can go into chat rooms and chat with other gamers while you play. Sometimes it helps to have more than one person working on a game. You know, two heads are better than one.

Another web site I like is www.playfirst.com They also have too many games to count. They are most famous for the Diner Dash series of games. These are absolutely wonderful. There are now four games in the series. And while you can buy them from most gaming web sites, the Playfirst web site is the only one that I have found where you can play the game online and customize your diner and waitress/waiter. You can also play against other Diner Dash players in diners of your own design or they can invite you to play on theirs. The fun never ends.

Some people think that playing games is just for children, but I have just as much fun with some of these games as they do. By the way, one benefit of playing these games is it has improved the dexterity in my fingers. And for a guitar player that is definitely a benefit.

No comments: